.My God. My friends. My family. My Life. My Happiness!

My God. My family. My friends. My Life. My Happiness!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Where does the time go?

YAHOO I am feeling good again.... My new knee is better than ever, still swells now and then, but 99% pain free.. in that knee.  All healed and ready for Bob and I to take the 3 oldest grand kids on a cruise to Alaska.  Perfect weather, smooth sailing and the kids were so fun and well behaved. 




We toured, we panned for gold, gold mine tour, sled dog training camp and fun entertainment on the ship.  I was hypnotized to my grand kids delight, becoming the talk of the ship.... We are all looking forward to another cruise one day....

After the cruise, Misty moved, leaving Bob and I missing her and Elijah.  It was time for her to begin a new life, and spread her wings.  I am grateful for all she did for us.  We are very glad she and Elijah are only 4 miles from us, and see them regularly.

And then... my sister now lives closer to us also.  Alexis and Kayla moved back to California for her job, living a void in my sisters life.  We found a great place that the home owners have to be over 55.  She seems pretty happy and that makes me happy also. 










1 comment:

  1. what a lovely post! so glad you had such a great trip! we've never been to alaska - it'll probably be our last frontier, so to speak. looking forward to more photos!!! love you, t

    ReplyDelete