.My God. My friends. My family. My Life. My Happiness!

My God. My family. My friends. My Life. My Happiness!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Being home for a day

I got sooooo much done today.  Never left the house except to pick up a couple of items at Yokes.  I had a lot of phone calls to make and sat on hold a lot.  I even got appointments made for Bob and I to get our oil changed. 
AND cleaned an old computer out to give to a nun from Uganda to use at school.
Made 2 types of soup... love navy bean soup. 
Made bread pudding at my husbands request. 
Gosh I love being able to stay home.
BUT God has me doing a few other things and caring for a few people. 
Time to go snuggle with the man of my dreams....

1 comment:

  1. oh! i love navy bean soup, too! would you be willing to share your recipe??

    ReplyDelete