.My God. My friends. My family. My Life. My Happiness!

My God. My family. My friends. My Life. My Happiness!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Smile

I don't know about all of you out there, but reading the paper and listening to the news can sure get one down. I read what is called the comic strips... as a kid we called them the funnies.  I seldom hear anyone chuckle when reading them any more.  Oh there are a few that are the "old" tried and true that make me smile, but not like I remember laughing when I was little. 
Hope this makes you smile.  Be sure to vote on my new survey to the right.

2 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact, my neighbour's cat used to steal socks from the line in my garden...Yet, now that the cat is gone, I still miss socks all the time...the problem of odd socks is one of the true mysteries of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cri, yes one of the true mysteries of life is where do those socks go!! Glad to know that it is a world wide problem. lol Hope all is well with you. Hope you will continue to follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete