.My God. My friends. My family. My Life. My Happiness!

My God. My family. My friends. My Life. My Happiness!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day to Day

The weather is cooling down, so I am much happier.  The heat and I were once good friends, but now I prefer the cooler weather.  It makes it much nicer to work in the garden, and play with the grand kids.  It's time to start making soups and baking breads, making family dinners and relaxing by the fire, playing board games with friends and just enjoying the "Simple Life of Bob and Mary".

Remember, today's actions are the memories for the future. Choose your actions wisely so those around you will have good memories of today.

5 comments:

  1. I think this is wonderful Mary. You are really getting into this computer thing. I have no idea how to start a blog and I haven't ever "followed" anyone on one. I am more than happy to follow yours though. My wonderful John and I will be married 25 years this Dec. My favorite veggie is a tomato and I too love the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely-very 'you' Mary! I'm so excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Everyone should blog - and you have so much to share. So glad you're starting this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love my whole, extended, huge, wonderful family!! that includes you, mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary - Got your message, logged in with my LiveJournal blog - so I'll see if this posts - and if it shows up in my journal. Hope that's confusing enough, which seems to the ultimate outcome of trying to use the Internet and social networking when you're over 50.

    ReplyDelete